4Media AVI to DVD Converter can convert AVI, MPEG, DivX, DAT, VOB video files to DVD movie for playback on DVD players, and burn DVD folder or ISO file from these videos. Highly compatible with popular DVD disc formats, the AVI to DVD burning software also offers a variety of video/audio/subtitle editing features to help you create custom DVD movie from AVI. New added features: Key features:
1.Improved the stability and compatibility of certain recorders.
2.Ability to set the default TV standard in accordance with the userâs current country or region during installation.
1. The AVI to DVD burning will be completed in multithreading and multi-core processing mode at super fast speed.
2. Allow you to burn video files to popular disc formats of different specs and volumes: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
3. Clip out any segments from the source video and merge these video clips into a new one.
4. Provide a variety of menu templates to create DVD menu instantly, and allow you to set your own menu background music/picture, menu topic and opening film.
5. Crop video frame size with redundant borders discarded; add artistic effects; add picture/text watermark.
6. Add multiple audio tracks and subtitle files of different languages to your DVD movie, and optionally set the delay time.
7. Adjust the video/audio parameters including bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate, etc. to burn custom DVD movie.
8. Set a video clip or a frame as the title miniature for menu; make DVD menu skipped to play main movie directly; add chapters automatically in each title by time length you set.
9. A resizable built-in player is offered to preview video files and take snapshot.
10. Choose burn target, write speed and burn copies; set the after done action as shut down, hibernate, stand by or quit; make the program run in the background; set the auto update check interval.
New added features:
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above;512MB RAM;30MB space for installation
Date added 7 Sep 2010
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags AVI to DVD converter