4Media DVD Audio Ripper for Mac provides an ideal solution to extracting music episode or graceful dialogues from DVD to popular audio formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. for playing on most digital players. This DVD audio ripper for Mac allows you to split file, set segment start time and end time and adjust more settings to get custom files from DVD movies. Features:
1. By setting split file size of time length, you can averagely divide a title into parts to output to fit your player.
2. Add multiple formats you want for one source to convert one title to several formats at the same time.
3. Freely customize the output file size by entering the needed size value in the smart Bitrate Calculator.
4. Allow you to adjust the general and advanced profile settings like file name, audio quality, bit rate, sample rate, channels, volume, etc. to customize the output audio formats.
5. Select the target audio track before extracting according to your need.
6. Rips DVD to video or audio files in super ripping speed.
7. Preview DVD movie before ripping and take snapshot in the built-in resizable preview window.
8. Multiple languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese.
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements Intel® processor;512MB RAM; 100MB space for installation
Date added 18 Jun 2010
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags dvd audio ripper, dvd audio ripper for mac, dvd audio extractor mac, dvd to mp3 mac