4Media FLV to MP4 Converter can convert FLV files to MPEG-4, MOV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC videos for playback on various MP4 players like iPod, iPhone and PSP. And it can also extract M4A, WAV, MP3 audios from FLV videos. Features:
1. Auto detect CPU configuration, and process one task with multi-core CPU, and even allow you to choose the core number for conversion.
2. Just a single click to convert all the checked files at the same time.
3. Adjust the profile parameters including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, split mode, etc. to customize output files.
4. Output many different files from one video at one time by adding many profiles to one video and hitting one button.
5. Set the start time and duration to extract the segment you want for converting.
6. Get the exact output file size you want with Bitrate Calculator.
7. Specify a split mode for source file and let the program split it into several ones automatically.
8. Preview FLV videos before converting and take a snapshot of any video frame during preview.
9. Run the software in background to save CPU resource for other running programs.
10. Specify the after done action as shutdown, hibernate, standby or exit.
11. Multiple languages are supported: English, German, Japanese, French and Chinese.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 27 Apr 2009
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags flv to mp4 converter, convert flv to mp4, convert flv to mpeg-4