4Media iPod to Mac Transfer, the excellent iPod and iPhone management tool is specially designed for Mac users. It can transfer music, videos, podcast, and TV shows on your iPod/iPhone to Mac and add them to your local iTunes library. This iPod to Mac transfer software also transfers music and video files formatted as AAC, MP3, MP4, MOV, and WAV from Mac to iPod/iPhone. New added features: Key features of 4Media iPod to Mac Transfer:
1.Support multiple iOS devices simultaneously like Apple iOS4.0.1 and iPad OS 3.2.1
2.Read and export pictures and videos recorded by the device
3.Resume playing of the transferred videos on the device
4.Directly preview the devices videos, music and other files less than 8MB on the computer
5.Better support to add artwork to your music and video
1. Improve the performance of image transmission
2. Transfer iPod/iPhone music and video to your Mac at high speed;
3. Transfer and add music or movies on your iPod/iPhone to iTunes library;
4. Transfer between iPod and iPhone by drag-and-drop;
5. Support all types of iPod: Video iPod, iPod Nano, iPod Mini, iPod 4G, iPod Nano 3, iPod Classic, iPod touch,Mac10.6,iTunes9.0,iPhone4 and iOS 4;
6. Allow you to create, rename and delete a playlist on iPod/iPhone;
7. Offer Quick Search and Filter functions so that you can easily find files you want;
8. You can play music and movie with system default players by right click;
9. Support opening iPod and iPhone with Finder;
10. Support adding illustration for video in thumbnail mode;
11. Feature friendly interface and easy-to-handle process.
New added features:
Key features of 4Media iPod to Mac Transfer:
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements 512MB RAM or above.
Date added 31 Jan 2011
Last Updated 14 May 2012
Tags iPod, iPod to Mac, iPod to iTunes, iPod transfer for Mac, transfer iPod to Mac, iPod transfer software, iPhone to Mac, iPhone to iTunes, iPod touch Firmware 3.0, iPhone OS 3.0.