As a tailored DVD creator for MPEG video files, 4Media MPEG to DVD Converter can not only convert MPEG to DVD movie, but also create DVD from MP4, VOB, M2V, MPG, and DAT files, and even burn them to DVD folder or ISO file. This MPEG to DVD converter allows you to burn video files to various DVD disc formats, and create DVD menu, clip video, crop video frame size, adjust video effect, add watermark, audio tracks and subtitles to edit your DVD. New added features: Key Features:
1.Improved the stability and compatibility of certain recorders.
2.Ability to set the default TV standard in accordance with the userâs current country or region during installation.
1. Support most popular disc formats of different specs and volumes: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, D5 and D9.
2. Clip video file to extract any clips from source video and automatically merge these clips into a new video for outputting.
3. Quickly create a DVD menu with a menu template, and edit menu by adding background music/picture, menu topic and opening film.
4. Crop video frame size to remove the redundant borders; add artistic effects; add picture/text watermark.
5. Add multiple audio tracks and subtitle files of different languages to your DVD, and set their delay time if necessary to make them fit your DVD exactly.
6. Adjustable video/audio parameters include bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, frame rate, sample rate and so on.
7. Pick up any video clip or frame as the title miniature for menu; skip DVD menu to play main movie directly; automatically add chapters at intervals of duration you set in each title.
8. Provide a built-in player with resizable window to preview video files and take snapshot.
9. Choose burn target, write speed and burn copies; set the after done action to shut down, hibernate, stand by or quit; make the program run in the background to save CPU resource; set the auto update check interval.
New added features:
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above;512MB RAM;30MB space for installation
Date added 6 Sep 2010
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags MPEG to DVD converter, convert MPEG to DVD