Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit
You'll need your best game as you go against the players in Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit! Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit has been described as having the best AI of any Texas Hold'em poker game available, with human-like instincts your opponents bluff like the real deal. Dial up your opponents skill level to see how good a player you can be.
No Limit Texas Hold'em is easy to learn using the same rules as poker but only giving each player two cards and sharing 5 community cards. Even though the game is easy to learn it has been thought of as one of the toughest to master with the unlimited betting and shared cards.
The Game Features:
- Play up to 22 Hold'em opponents at a time.
- Go "All-in" or bet any amount you want!
- Incredible hi-res graphics including portrait and landscape options!
- Underlines winning hands.
- Rabbit hole! "Deal'em Button" shows the next card even after everyone has folded.
- Scroll back to other players to see what players last moves were.
- Great sound effects with on/off option.
- Option to pause the game at the end of each hand, or keep dealing for faster play.
- Option to make the game proceed faster after you fold.
- Amazing intelligence for opponents, work your way up to the Hold'em Pro level.
- Display 3 opponents at a time (4 using landscape) with scrolling for other players.
- Use your favorite poker nicknames for yourself and other players.
- Play 1 of 4 game speeds.
- Create/Modify opponents - setting their names, faces, intelligence, and holdings.
- Set blinds to stay the same, increment on a timer, or by number of rounds.
- Start blinds at 1 of 13 amounts and 1 of 10 time increments.
- Play tournament style until someone wins it all, or have players automatically sit in.
- Statistics of hands played, hands won, folds, raises, tournament wins, etc.
- The game is automatically saved for you so that you can resume it later.
Platform Palm OS
Operating Systems Palm OS
System Requirements Works for all Pocket PC 2002/2003/2003 SE/Windows Mobile 5.0 and 6.0 devices including the new Treo 700w, 700wx and 750v.
Date added 8 Oct 2004
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011
Tags poker,texas,hold em,hold'em,games,card,game,casino,cards,WSOP,holdem