Go ALL IN with this fast and furious No Limit Texas Hold'em poker game! No Limit Texas Hold'em is quickly becoming one of the most popular poker games in the world to watch and play. From Celebrity Poker to the World Poker Tour, you can find No Limit Texas Hold'em on TV under many names.
No Limit Texas Hold'em is easy to learn using the same rules as poker but only giving each player two cards and sharing 5 community cards. Even though the game is easy to learn it has been thought of as one of the toughest to master with the unlimited betting and shared cards.
The game has a number of game settings that make it highly configurable. Use the preset players or create and/or modify new players, setting their intelligence to one of five different levels. Eliminate players as you go and eventually win it all!
Aces Texas Hold'em - No Limit Contains:
- Play up to 22 players of Hold'em opponents at a time.
- With no limit you can call out your opponents on an "All-in" bet, or bet any amount you want!
- Incredible graphics, including hi-res and landscape mode for devices that handle 320x480.
- Rabbit hole! Use the "Deal'em Button" to show that next card if you'd like even after everyone has folded.
- Great sound effects with an option to turn sound off/on.
- Underlines winning hands so you can see why they won.
- Scroll back to see what your opponents last move was.
- Can pause the game at the end of each hand or have the dealing keep moving for faster play.
- Option to make the game move faster after you fold.
- Amazing intelligence for opponents, work your way up to the Hold'em Pro level.
- Display 3 opponents at a time with the ability to scroll for more players.
- Lose all your money!! That's all right, refill your bankroll and try again.
- Use your favorite poker nickname for yourself.
- Change between 4 game speeds.
- Create/Modify as many opponents as you would like - setting their names, intelligence levels, and holdings.
- Blinds can be set to stay the same, increment on a timer, or by number of rounds.
- Blinds can start at 1 of 13 amounts and the timer for blinds can be set to 1 of 10 time increments.
- Play tournament style until one player wins it all, or setup players to automatically sit in when other players lose all their money.
- Statistics on number of hands played, hands won, folds, raises, total bet amount, tournament wins and losses, total bet, largest pot, etc.
- If you don't have time to play an entire game in one sitting, the game is saved for you so you can resume when you come back.
Operating Systems WindowsCE,PocketPC
Date added 1 Feb 2006
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011