AVCWare Video Editor 2 is an all-in-one video editing tool, which helps you to edit video collections in any format to create new ones by joining, cutting and splitting. Support almost all video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF, DAT as well as HD video formats like AVCHD video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2 HD Video and etc. You can split video manually or by split time/size you preset, add fade-in/fade-out effect between videos you want to join together, preview videos in real time and adjust output video parameters. Features:
1. Help you merger videos in different formats together and output them as a new one with fade-in and fade-out effects applied.
2. Provide you with the smart video cutting tool to pick out the needed parts from the loaded video and output them respectively or as a whole video file.
3. If your video is too large to fit your play device, you can use AVCWare Video Editor to split it into several smaller ones, easy and simple.
4. This video editor works well with nearly all video formats, including AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, MOV, ASF, SWF, DAT as well as HD videos like AVCHD video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2 HD Video and etc.
5. To customize output videos, you can rename video, choose video formats and adjust video size, bit rate, video quality and audio quality with ease.
6. Split the loaded video manually by setting split points. Or split by preset video size, duration or split copies automatically at your convenience.
7. Use the built-in player to preview the loaded/edited videos and make changes in real time.
8. A clear thumbnail view mode to view video intuitively; Operate a post task action after all task are done.
9. Multilingual interfaces are available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 6 Mar 2011
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags video editor, video editing tool, video join, video cut, video split, edit videos