Barcode-Writer.NET component is designed to provide developers with an easy-to-use tool for creating Barcodes from their WinForm
Barcode-Writer.NET is 100% managed
and doesn't require any third-party DLLs. We have designed Barcode-Writer.NET on strict guidelines of best barcode practices. It is very easy to use and program. The Visual Studio .NET programmers can leverage their current programming language when programming for Barcode-Writer.NET
We provide 100% Source code
for complete control and flexibility in your application development process.Distribution of Barcode-Writer.NET component is Royalty Free.Summary of Features
- Supported Barcodes – Codabar, Code-11, Code-128, Code-39, Code-39 Extended, Code-93, Code-93 Extended, EAN-128, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Supplement 2, Supplement 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, PostNet
- Windows Forms and ASP .NET – Barcode-Writer.NET is designed for Windows Forms and ASP .NET applications.
- WinFrom Barcode Control – BarcodeWinControl class is exactly similar to .NET WinForm Control class. You can use this class to add barcodes to your WinForm application exactly similar to the way you use other .NET WinForm Control.
- ASP.NET Barcode Control – BarcodeWebControl class is exactly similar to .NET ASP.NET WebControl class. You can use this class to add barcodes to your ASP.NET application exactly similar to the way you use other .NET ASP.NET WebControl.
- Barcode Graphics Class – You can use the BarcodeGraphics class to directly generate barcode to System.Drawing.Graphics object or print or save to image or metafile.
- Standard Class Structure - Barcode-Writer.NET class is exactly similar to .NET class, which makes design and deployment a breeze for you and your team.
- Can Rotation the barcode.
- Can include Caption Text and Code Text in barcode.
- Automatically computes the checksum or check digits.
- Automatically validates the value to encode.
- Save the barcode image to an image file or Stream.
- Save the barcode as Bmp, Png, tiff, Gif, jpg
- Save the bacode as metafile.
- Directly Generate barcode to System.Drawing.Graphics object.
- 100% C# Managed Assemblies.
- Smallest deployment assembly of its kind.
- Easy to use and deploy.
Microsoft .NET Framework v1.0 or v1.1 or v2.0 or v3.0 or v3.5 or v4.0 or later.Support
If you require any support for Barcode-Writer.NET. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. All support requests are answered on the same business day.
As per our standard policy we provide Free upgrade for all our products for 1 year.