Far from being a simple CD to MP3 ripper, CD Rip NOW has become the 'hit' software for thousands of music lovers because of its ability to Rip and Convert without the hassle found in so many other software packages. In fact, most competing products don't even include a multi-format conversion tool as a free add-in, making CD Rip NOW ahead of the pack already!
If you are totally new to CD ripping, take a look at the features of CD Rip NOW. Quite simply, you will be amazed:
- CD Rip NOW is the most advanced and feature-packed CD to MP3 ripper ever produced! In just one step you can rip CDs to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, APE, VQF and WAV files - Directly!
- CD Rip NOW also contains a very high quality multi-format converter at no additional charge! In just one step you can convert MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, APE, VQF and WAV files from one format to another - Directly!
- CD Rip NOW is incredibly intuitive, despite being packed with the most advanced Ripping and Conversion features. Many users have told us how they find it the most user-friendly software of its type on the market!
- CD Rip NOW has a cool skin and layout! You'll find that you have more control over the Ripping and Conversion process, meaning less mistakes and less wasted CDs!
- CD Rip NOW works exceptionally well at high speeds, you'll be surprised - even when ripping partially scratched CDs!
- CD Rip NOW supports full audio CD playback within the program's interface;
- CD Rip NOW supports remote free CDDB;
- CD Rip NOW supports MP3 ID3v2 tagging;
- CD Rip NOW supports multiple CD-ROM drives;
- CD Rip NOW supports CD-ROM auto-detection;
All this means that CD Rip NOW enables you to build your music library quickly and more easily than any other software of its type!
"This CD to MP3 ripper, unlike so many others, will enable you to build your music library the hassle free way!" But don't take our word for it, download NOW and see for yourself!
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP
Date added 28 Dec 2004
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011