Easy Audio Editor is a visual multifunctional audio files editor which allow you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects, format conversion and more.
With Easy Audio Editor you can:
- Open, create and save audio files;
- Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming;
- Play an audio file or any part of it;
- Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device;
- Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, DeleteSilence, Paste, PasteFromFile, Mix, MixFromFile);
- Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, MultiTapDelay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus);
- Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (BandPassFilter, FFTFilter, HighPassFilter, HighShelfFilter;
- LowPassFilter, LowShelfFilter, NotchFilter;
- Insert noise or silence in an audio file;
- Convert an audio file from one format to another;
- Insert and change information about audio markers (Count, Country, Dialect, Label, Language, Length, Note, Num, Position, Text);
- Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year).