A HTTP protocol network sniffer, packet analyzer and file rebuilder. Unlike most other sniffers, it is dedicated to capture IP packets containing HTTP protocol, rebuild and save the HTTP communications and files sent through HTTP protocol. New features in version 3.5: New features in version 3.4: New features in version 3.3: It is a helpful tool for company manager, parents, LAN administrators, security professionals to supervise the web access and HTTP traffic on the LAN. Features:
~View text directly.
~Show HTTP command in the main window.
~Minor memory leak fixed.
~Show host name instead of IP address.
~You can choose to save the log file as HTML format or customized CSV format.
~Let user configure additional ports other than the default, 80.
Features in version 3.2:
~Export URLs list as HTTP format file.
~Copy url to clipboard.
~Minimise onto system tray.
~XP style Menu.
~Flash tutorial with text instruction.
~Different color of various status.
1. Capture IP packets on your LAN with nearly no packets losing.
2. Smart real-time analyzer enables on-the-fly content viewing while capturing and analyzing.
3. Parse and decode HTTP protocol.
4. Support various file type such as HTML, .gif, .jpg, and etc.
5. Rebuilt files transformed through HTTP protocol.
6. Display and save the rebuilt files.
7. Powerful filter provides a flexible mechanism to monitor specific host and file types.
New features in version 3.5:
New features in version 3.4:
New features in version 3.3:
It is a helpful tool for company manager, parents, LAN administrators, security professionals to supervise the web access and HTTP traffic on the LAN.
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP,Windows Vista
Date added 11 May 2004
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011