Easily edit home movies.
With FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor you can quickly and easily join, split, crop, trim, modify color, rotate, overlay / merge, blur your AVI video files, along with sequences of JPG and BMP images or photos from your digital camera. Because FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor is intuative, even a novice will find that trimming a single AVI or joining several AVI files can be done with just a few clicks of your mouse.
FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor has full support for the latest DivX video codecs and MP3 audio codecs, so is perfect for editting all your DivX movie files. You can also encode your non-DivX AVI files into DivX format with FadeToBlack AVI video editor.Click here for information on installing the latest DivX video codec.
FadeToBlack 2.3 Features
- Intuitive interface
- Splitting, Cropping, Stretching, Copying, Reversing, Resizing
- Quick Rotate (useful for digital cameras)
- DivX video and MP3 audio support
- Color Modifier
- Intelligent use of pre-compressed video / audio for lightning speed file saving!!!
- Quick preview rendering
- Drag-n-drop re-ordering
- Auto-detection of JPEG or BMP image sequences
- Frame image copy to Windows clipboard
- Smooth effect transitions
- Negative image
- Blur image
- Image overlay / merge
- Image edge detection (highlight object outlines)
- Save and load your work as projects
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP,Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003,Windows Vista
System Requirements Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP or Vista
Date added 1 May 2003
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011
Tags avi, video, editor, edit, multimedia, movie, crop, trim, split, reverse, slow, color, blur, overlay