If you want to make your own mac CD/DVD cover, double cover labels, jewel cases, case inserts, spines, and more, or you need custom video and MP3 collections, have a lot of family photos and data for backups, or you would like to create unique gifts, then you have entered the right place.
With our software you'll forget about the tip pen for quick labeling your CDs. The Home Disc Labels is a CD/DVD disc cover designer and dvd label maker that helps you to create mac CD/DVD labels etc., using various built-in disc label formats, clipart, background images, and ready made templates provided.
Text, graphics, images, backgrounds and templates, can be easily added to your disc label design, as well as various shapes containing color gradients and mac images. Link text between multiple text objects, wrap text around overlapping objects. Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, or text files.
Image libraries and pre-made templates Hundreds of disc, cover, inserts, double cover templates are supplied with the Home Disc Labels. More then a thousand images for backgrounds and clipart in a variety of formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, etc., are in the product image libraries.
You can print your disc covers, etc., on papers from Avery, APLI, A-One, Canon, Data Becker, Decadry, Epson, Fellowes, Herma, Memorex, Neato, etc.
Powerful printing features
Print any number of labels starting at any position on the sheet, exclude certain labels from printing, control bleeds, printing offsets, crop and trim marks. Print your disc cover on mac printers and achieve excellent results, or export your design as JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG, etc. image files for outside printing. These files can be sent to a printing company or used as a labels preview.
Implemented Mac Barcode types
Add UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 128, and Code 39 barcode objects to your labels.
The image libraries used for either label background or image objects along with the predefined layouts simplify the disc label creation process greatly, making it possible to finish the work in three steps:
- Selecting label format,
- Selecting background, and
- Selecting Layout and typing in the necessary text.
- Easy and intuitive dvd label maker interface.
- Custom mac cover designed labels and formats support.
- Clipart and background image libraries, thousands of professionally designed label layout templates.
- Cover templates for jewel case and DVD disc case inserts and booklets, MiniCD, and other media.
- Import playlists from iTunes, Finder, Text File, etc.
- Insert JPEG, TIFF, PDF, GIF, EPS and other format images.
- Multiline Power Text function.
- Image effects using various built-in image filters, masks, tints, opacity value.
- Text wrap around objects, label outlines.
- Text link between objects.
- Text along Ellipse mode.
- Support insert table to disc label.
- Guides to align objects.
- Export your disc cover design to JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, TIFF, and more image formats.
- Barcode objects with major mac barcode types.
- Printer calibration allows to fine-tune the printer for accurate results.
- Bleed printing, crop and trim marks.
- Epson EasyPrint support for direct to CD/DVD disc printing on Epson printers.
- Bezier tool for creating and editing graphics.
- Background and Foreground layers help to create and edit advanced mac cover designs.
- Support print two different disc labels at once, on a single sheet.
- Snow Leopard compatible.
You can save you document as a Home Disc Label document, or as a PDF, TIFF or Postcript file.
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements MacOS, MaxOSX 10.4 or later Ready for Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) 90 MB of hard disk drive space.
Date added 28 Jan 2011
Last Updated 1 Jun 2011
Tags cd/dvd label maker, cd/dvd labels, cd label maker, dvd label maker, labels software, label maker, cd cover, dvd cover, printing labels, disc cover, cd templates, dvd templates, disc cover templates,