iFunia Media Converter for Mac is a batch media transcoder which owns functions of DVD Ripper, Audio Converter and Video Converter for multimedia users to convert video/audio files, rip DVD to any other popular video/audio formats directly or for use with iPad, iPad 2, iPod, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, Kindle Fire and other devices. Luxuriant editing functions are designed to make you create featured video/audio files. You can cut videos into small segments, alter video playing dimension, reset video playing effects, merge several titles or chapters into one, customize output profile and save as new one for later use.
Key features of iFunia Media Converter for Mac
1. Convert videos, DVDs and audios to almost any video and audio format of your choice;
2. Convert video(including HD!) between popular formats;
3. Save video/audio and DVD movies for iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, Archos, BlackBerry, cell phone and more;
4. Numerous outputs over one time;
5. Optimized default output presets for iMovie, iDVD and YouTube;
6. Preview video using the built-in video player;
7. Join multiple files to create a single movie;
8. Trim video clips to keep your favorite parts. Add text or image watermark to video or DVD movie clip;
9. Save time with batch conversion - convert multiple videos in one pass.
Date added 28 May 2012
Last Updated 12 Oct 2012