iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac is a Mac image extractor that can be used for extraction of the raster images from single or multiple PDF files, and saving them to a disk, or converting them to numerous graphic formats including JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PBM. Mac PDF to image conversion became an easy two-step process with PDF Image Extract. Just select your file and choose the format options then convert.
Key Features of iFunia PDF Image Extract for Mac:
1. Convert PDF files to the most often used image formats(JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP and PBM).
2. Convert PDF files to Fax compatible TIFF files.
3. Ideal for web-site graphics.
4. PDF file and image information display.
5. Batch PDF to image conversion at high speed.
6. Convert entire document or only a specific page range.
7. Support drag and drop of PDF files for conversion.
8. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software.
9. Run it well on Mac OS X Lion.
10. Free upgrade in the future for registered users.
Date added 28 May 2012
Last Updated 12 Oct 2012