iFunia PDF2Text for Mac is a text extraction tool that facilitates Mac users extracting and reusing the unformatted Text from PDF document(Suppot scanned PDF documents with OCR). As the program supports batch and selected conversion, you can simultaneously convert multiple PDF documents to .txt files, or just convert specific page(s). With this Mac PDF2Text Converter, PDF to Text conversion can be accomplished in just 2 steps: Drag and drop files to application and Hit "Convert"!
Key Features of iFunia PDF2Text for Mac:
1. Convert scanned PDF to Text with OCR for reusing and easily editing.
2. Support 18 recognition languages of scanned PDF Document: English, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Korea, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Turkish, Polish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Slovak, Russland, Finnish.
3. Convert normal PDF to Text efficiently.
4. Supports to convert password protected PDF files to text on Mac.
5. Batch PDF to Text conversion at high speed.
6. Convert entire document or only a specific page range.
7. Support drag and drop of PDF files for conversion.
8. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat or free Acrobat Reader software.
9. Run it well on Snow Leopard.
10. Free upgrade in the future for registered users.
Date added 28 May 2012
Last Updated 12 Oct 2012