ImTOO DVD to Picture for Mac is popular DVD picture capture software to capture picture from DVD like DVD-Video and DVD folder, and output them as static pictures, DVD GIF, Flash, or HTML page.
With the flexible capture modes, you can capture image in batch or take single snapshot automatically or manually. This DVD to picture Mac software provides a picture list for you to capture picture by frames more accurately, and preview the captured pictures.
1. Three batch capture methods- You can extract at fixed interval, grab averagely, or capture randomly.
2. Take single snapshot-Capture DVD picture to the picture list for preview, or export the picture directly.
3. Choose the exact pictures by frames-Choose your favorite pictures by capturing DVD image every 10/20/40 frames in the frame list.
4. Flexible batch processing-Support adding several sources to output captured DVD picture directly and simultaneously, or capture pictures from each and display them in group by source in the picture list to export.
5. Optional output mode-In the picture list, you can optionally output pictures captured from different sources respectively, or choose all pictures in need from different sources to output as a single animation file or HTML page.
6. Capture frames from any segment-Set the start time and end time of the DVD or drag the time slider to choose any segment for batch capture.
7. Various webpage settings-Such as black and white webpage template, picture formats like JPEG, PNG, and thumbnail size.
8. Built-in DVD player-A DVD player is built-in for you to preview the DVD.
9. Excellent picture quality close to the original.
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements 512MB RAM or above
Date added 13 May 2008
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags DVD picture, DVD GIF, capture picture from DVD, DVD to JPEG