Convert Flash Videos (FLV) to SWF formats with ImTOO FLV to SWF Converter while maintaining high audio and video quality. Additional conversion function allows users to convert picture files (JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP) into SWF video. Furthermore, edit video output by splitting files, adjusting bit rate, converting video segment, previewing video and taking a snapshot. Key features:
1. ImTOO FLV to SWF Converter can convert YouTube-format FLV video files into SWF video format.
2. Convert photos (JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP) into video so you can upload and share it on video-sharing websites.
3. Supports multi-core or dual-core CPU, meaning it converts in maximum speed.
4. Batch conversion enables users to convert FLV video to SWF multiple files at a time.
5. Split large FLV file into multiple SWF video clips with the user-defined split time or file length.
6. Select a certain segment to convert by setting the start time and duration of the clip.
7. Numerous file properties adjustable: bit rate, frame rate, resolution, codec, video and audio quality and more.
8. Cut back on conversion time by converting one FLV file to several SWF video files.
9. Calculate the output file size first before converting by using the built-in bit rate calculator.
10. Actions set after a conversion is done: hibernate, standby, shut down or exit.
11. Run the software in the background while doing other things on your computer to multitask and save time.
12. Capture movie or video stills and save as picture file (JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP).
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above; 256MB RAM; 50MB space for installation
Date added 6 Nov 2009
Last Updated 15 Mar 2012
Tags flv to swf converter, convert flv to swf