DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is specially designed for Mac users to convert encrypted or homemade DVDs to iPad on Mac. It also converts DVDs to iPad video and audio on your Mac directly. The default presets are the optimized settings for iPad with best video quality and sound effect, making the most of your iPad's big screen and HD feature.DVD to iPad Converter for Mac is perfectly compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
Convert DVD to iPad Video and Audio
1. Rip commercial DVD movies to iPad friendly format (H.264, MPEG-4, MP4, and M4V) so that you can take your favorite movies on the go.
2. Convert homemade DVDs or VIDEO-TS folder files for viewing on your iPad, anytime and anywhere.
3. Extract DVD audio to M4A, MP3, AAC for playback on your iPad.
4. Capture your favorite scene from video and save in BMP, JPG image format.
1. Crop black borders of DVD movies and watch it in full screen on your iPad.
2. Trim DVD movies to get video or audio clips, say, favorite lines or episodes, you like and convert them for your iPad.
3. Merge all titles and chapters into one output file then you can enjoy a long movie on your iPad without interruption.
4. Convert DVD to iPad MP4 with any available languages on your DVD movie by selecting the subtitle and audio track you prefer.
Offer Various Settings
1. Set video brightness, contrast, and saturation to adjust DVD movie effects. You can preview the changes before conversion.
2. Support video output settings, including resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate and audio output settings, including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
Date added 31 Jan 2011
Last Updated 17 May 2012
Tags DVD to iPad for Mac