*Magicbit iPod video Converter is the best video converter for your iPod. Helps you watch your music videos and videos on your iPod. Convert video formats from AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB and 3GP etc to iPod. also extract, convert audio from videos to MP3 files that iPod can understand.
1. It supports multithreading CPU and offers double-speed conversion - Extremely fast converting speed beyond your imagination
2. Easy to use - With the concise interface and design, users can easily handle the software without any help. The software makes the process of converting so many formats a breeze
3. All properties and settings are displayed in the interface - The file properties and settings can ve seen without opening another window. All settings can be easily set in the interface or be kept as default. So it serves both the veteran and beginners well enough
4. All encoders/codec are built-in - The software integrates with all video & audio encoders/codec so buyers can convert all supported formats
5. It supports batch conversion - you can select all files you want to convert and the software will automatically encode them one by one even if these files use different settings
6. It supports preview - Users can choose to preview the input files before converting
7. It can convert any clip or segment - The software allows users to choose start point and duration at will
8. It offers excellent output quality - Using this converter, you will get any supported output formats with excellent quality
* In one word, Magicbit iPod video Converter is easy to use, fast in speed, excellent in quality and reasonable in price. And we offer excellent after service that ensures the convenience and joy for all users in using the software. Choosing Magicbit iPod video Converter means opening the door of enjoying your multimedia life! Why not download it to have a try at once? The download is FREE!
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP
Date added 20 Jan 2006
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011