Designed for iPad users to watch DVD movies on the go, mediAvatar DVD to iPad Converter helps them to rip and convert DVD movies to iPad H.264 HD, H.264 or MPEG-4 movies, or MP3, AAC, M4A, AIFF, WAV audios. With trim and split features available as well as lots of parameters adjustable, you can convert DVD to iPad movies with the file size and quality you want effortlessly. Key features:
1. Get DVD info from Internet automatically including DVD film name, actors/actresses, title name, chapter name, and more while loading DVD movie disc.
2. Set multiple output profiles of your choice concurrently for one original file and then convert them in one go.
3. Choose target angle, subtitle and audio track you want to output.
4. Use the built-in Bitrate Calculator tool to compute the bit rate of the file size you want.
5. If you want to output a certain clip, just set its start time and duration.
6. Multi-core CPU processing, multithreading and batch process are all supported.
7. Supports background work and post-ripping action.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 9 May 2011
Last Updated 13 May 2011
Tags dvd to ipad converter, dvd to ipad ripper, rip dvd to ipad, convert dvd to ipad, dvd to ipad