mediAvatar MOV Converter is an incredibly excellent MOV video converter to help you convert QuickTime MOV to popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, convert MOV to MP3 and WAV audio formats, and create video from pictures. In addition, the MOV converter offers you many adjustable parameters like bit rate, frame rate, channels, etc. to personalize your output file. Key features:
1. Support batch file conversion and multithreading to convert multiple MOV files at one time to save conversion time and speed up the conversion.
2. Allow you to modify variable output parameters like codec, frame rate and bit rate, and save the modified profile as a new one for next use.
3. If you want to get many files with the same content but different formats or settings, you can add multiple profiles to the source file at one time and output them in a single click.
4. Set start time and duration to extract the segment you want from the file for converting.
5. Provide a built-in Bitrate Calculator tool to let you enter the file size you need to calculate the corresponding bit rate and output the file with the exact size you specify.
6. If the file is too large for you, try to split it into several small files by customizing the split time or file size, or choosing the offered split size.
7. The MOV video conversion can be run in background with less CPU occupation for quickening other programs.
8. Set an after done action before conversion, and the MOV converter will automatically shut down your computer, stand by, hibernate, or exit after conversion finished according to your choice.
9. When previewing the MOV video and finding some video screen images you like, you can take a snapshot to extract them and save as BMP files.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 29 Mar 2009
Last Updated 13 May 2011
Tags mov converter , mov file converter, mov video converter, convert mov files, mov to avi converter, mov to wmv converter