mediAvatar YouTube to iPod Converter for Mac is the best YouTube to iPod converter Mac software to download and convert YouTube video to iPod, enabling iPod users to play their favorite YouTube videos on their iPods. The Mac YouTube to iPod downloader and converter also supports proxy server customization. And it provides the built-in YouTube video browser to help you search and download YouTube videos.
Support the latest YouTube site update on July 22, 2012.
1. With only one step, you can download online video from YouTube.com and convert the downloaded YouTube video to iPod MP4/MPEG-4 videos.
2. mediAvatar YouTube to iPod Converter for Mac also supports converting FLV videos on Mac to iPod MP4/MPEG-4 videos.
3. The Mac YouTube to iPod converter can download multiple YouTube videos at a time and convert the downloaded files to iPod in batches with high speed.
4. Use the YouTube video browser to browse YouTube videos by different category, search any YouTube video you want, and preview the desired video.
5. Directly drag video from YouTube.com webpage to the desktop drop zone or paste video URL to the downloading dialog and the software will automatically start to download.
6. Besides the proxy set in your browser, you can specify and configure the proxy server to download YouTube video. The software supports SOCKS 5, HTTP protocols.
7. No more copy or paste URL, you can just use right click on selected video in your browser to download desired YouTube video.
8. During video downloading, you can minimize the main window to the taskbar and view the percentage of YouTube video downloading and converting process by the drop zone on desktop.
Date added 28 May 2012
Last Updated 12 Oct 2012