MuseBook Wav2Midi converts monophonic (44.1 KHz 16 bit mono) Wave file into Midi file. MuseBook Wav2Midi analyzes Wave file, detects pitch, onset, diminution and timbre of sound and produces the REALISTIC MIDI FILE. With MuseBook Wav2Midi, WAV to MIDI conversion is EASIER and BETTER!
You don't need complex setting. MuseBook Wav2Midi converts the file sequentially and saves them in designated folder automatically. You can change the MIDI sound after conversion.
- Easy to use : Automatic conversion without need of complex setting.
- Multiple File Conversion : File conversion is done in sequence on Converting List automatically. Possible to apply different MIDI effects (Change Instrument, etc) on respective file.
- Wave File Format : 44.1KHz 16bit mono(not stereo) wave file contains monophonic sound (not polyphonic) (Wave file with echo or reverb effect may result in error in detection.)
- Pitch Bandwidth : A0 ~ C8 (Piano 88 keys, 26 Hz ~ 4,500 Hz)
- Time Resolution : Approximate 0.01 sec (11 msec)
- Onset Detection : Smart Onset Detection and MIDI note division by 3 stages (using strong volume attack, volume change, timbre transition by consonant, note change, and etc.)
- MIDI Effects : Supports Pitch Bend, Volume Expression and Brightness
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP
Date added 26 Nov 2003
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011