Size a gas/liquid orifice plate using ISO5167 (2003) International standard and Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves equation 3.22, Fittings and Pipes, calculate the mass flow rate require for a certain orifice size and plot a profile chart of various mass flow rates vs orifice size. The software can be used to size restriction orifices / square edge orifices. Generate a Ms Excel based Engineering data sheet of results or print a summary....etc.
Below is a list of main features:
1. Support S.I Units and English (U.S) Units of measurement
2. Save/Load results
3. Export Results to Engineering Data sheet in Microsoft Excel for editing
4. Print Results summary.
5. For Gas or Liquid
6. Restriction Orifices / Square Edge orifices
7. Size an Orifice using International Standard ISO 5167-2:2003 Edition
8. Size an Orifice using Crane's Flow of Fluids through Valves, Fittings and Pipes (Eq 3.22)
9. Support Corner tapping, D and D/2 tapping and Flange tapping for ISO method - D and D/2 tapping for Crane method
10. Calculate the Mass flow rate upstream of an Orifice
11. Calculate velocity, pressure loss, Reynolds' number, Coefficient of discharge, Beta, Cross sectional area and volumetric flow rate.
12. Includes Standard pipe sizes, schedules, thicknesses...etc.
13. Ability to plot a chart profile for Calculated Mass flow rates versus Calculated Orifice diameters
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 Client profile
Date added 21 Jul 2011
Last Updated 21 Jul 2011
Tags ISO5167, Orifice design, Orifice sizing, Restriction orifice, Orifice calculator, Orifice plate, Gas orifice, liquid orifice, Crane fluid flow