PDF Password Cracker Pro allows to search for "owner" and "user" passwords with brute-force and dictionary attacks, effectively optimized for speed. In addition, it has Key search attack, which guarantees the decryption (regardless the password length and complexity) of PDF files that use 40-bit encryption.
The standard security provided by PDF consists of two different passwords. Owner Password allows to prevent PDF file from printing, editing (changing), selecting text and graphics, or adding/changing annotations and form fields; User Password locks the file so the password is required to open or view the file. If only owner password is set, decryption is being done instantly; decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions, i.e. with edit/copy/print/annotate functions enabled. Alternatively, owner password can be recovered using brute-force or dictionary attacks.
Additionally, PDF Password Cracker Pro supports "key search" attack that allows to decrypt PDF files with 40-bit security regardless the password length.
PDF Password Cracker Pro Features:
1. PDF Password Cracker Pro is easy to use;
2. PDF Password Cracker Pro do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. PDF Password Cracker Pro support all windows systems;
4. PDF Password Cracker Pro support PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
5. PDF Password Cracker Pro support Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption;
6. PDF Password Cracker Pro recovers user password required to open the file;
7. Brute-Force, or Dictionary attacks are used to recover the password;
8. PDF Password Cracker Pro automatically saves password search state and can resume after a stop or a crash;
9. Patterns can be used to minimize search time if any part of the password is known;
10. Non-English characters in passwords are supported;
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP,Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003,Windows Vista
Date added 31 Jan 2011
Last Updated 14 May 2012
Tags user password, open password, pdf password, pdf password cracker, pdf password recovery, pdf decrypt,pdf secure,pdf protector, pdf decrypt, pdf decryptor, pdf password remove, pdf password removal, de