This is an 11 page Microsoft Word Document that contains information culled from interviews with artists, producers, record company executives, recording engineers, DJ's and many other rap industry professionals.
In this article you will learn:
· How to contact industry pros.
· Which pros to contact and how to find them.
· The correct way to submit your material for review.
· How to use the Internet to market your skills.
· Names and address of industry contacts.
· Where to find producers
· Places where you can sell your CD
· How to create music with the club DJ in mind.
· How enhanced CD's can set you apart from the crowd.
· Should you hire a manager or do it yourself?
· Dos and don'ts of networking
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,BeOS,Mac,Linux,WindowsCE,Palm OS,Other Desktop,Windows XP,OS X - Macintosh,Mobile,PocketPC
Date added 27 Sep 2006
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011
Tags Rappers Resource, Rap, Hip Hop, Instrumental Rap Music, Instrumental Music. CD Beats, rappersresource.com, Phat Beats, Hip-Hop, Music, beds,Samples, Loops, Hip Hop culture, DJ, MCm, Disk Jockey, B-Boy