Spam Hound is a program that works with your current email reader analyzing your email and protecting you against a full range of damaging and time wasting emails. Spam Hound uses Neural Networks to automatically learn and adapt. The more spam you get the smarter Spam Hound gets! Spam Hound uses a full range of methods to analyze your email including Bayesian filtering, keyword analysis, collaborative information sharing, adaptive algorithms, heuristics, blackholes, automatic whitelisting and blacklists. Spam Hound comes preset defaults suitable for most users. Zero configuration is required. Just install and forget about it. Key features are:
- Spam protection
. - Virus protection.
- Hoax protection.
- Privacy protection.
- Works with all POP3 email programs.
- Neural networks automatically learn to recognize spam.
- Easy configuration.
- Extensive automatic whitelisting.
- Mailing list (listserv) aware.
- Fully configurable.
- Unlimited accounts.
- Send and receive through Hotmail and msn.
- Cooperative spam detection via the Spam Hound Database and the Distributed Checksum Database
- Information on over 6000 different attachment types.
- Heuristic spam detection using an extensive list of proven rules.
- Block senders with the click of the mouse.
- Keyword blocking.
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP
Date added 17 Jan 2005
Last Updated 24 Jan 2011