SuperEasy Video Converter 2 converts videos and DVDs to the format which you require for your player. Furthermore, the program allows users to directly download videos from portals like YouTube, MyVideo, Clipfish etc.
For example, it only takes a few clicks to download a YouTube video and then convert the YouTube video to the required format.
When converting videos with the SuperEasy Video Converter 2, no prior knowledge concerning supported formats or characteristics of the device is required. Just select the target device and the SuperEasy Video Converter 2 takes care of everything else, such as converting a video to .mp4, for example.
The most important features:
- Intuitively and easy to use interface
- Recording and storing of DVD videos (also single chapters), video files and flash files from Internet portals
- Direct video download from portals such as YouTube, Google Video, Google Video, Clipfish, MyVideo, VideoTube, MySpace, Metacafe, Sevenload, iFilm, blip.tv and dailymotion
? with or without conversion
- Decoder for reading all common video formats and rare formats
- Integrated preview of conversion material
- Setting of cut marks
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements CPU:<br> CPU with at least 1Ghz<br><br> RAM and disk space:<br> At least 1GB RAM (2 GB recommended)<br> Around 55 MB of hard disk space for installing the program<br><br> Other:<br> CD/DVD-ROM-drive
Date added 1 Oct 2008
Last Updated 11 May 2012
Tags mp4 converter, convert avi, video to mp4, convert mp4, avi to mp4, dvd to avi, video mp3 converter, video youtube converter, video to mp3 convert, video conversion