Tick Tracer is a tool to trace and monitor user activities on keyboard which can be recorded and analyzed; also you can do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations by typing a shortcut name anywhere on screen. With this tool, no need to fill your Desktop or Program Files with shortcuts or going through My Computer to open files. Tick Tracer main features:
- Protect your traced keys, shortcut records and your settings by setting a password.
- Trace keys, record it and analyze it.
- Analyze a specific range of keys with the ability to change the options of analysis.
- Do shortcuts for opening files, pasting text and other system operations.
- The ability to make activation keys before listening to a shortcut.
- Backup/Restore your settings.
- Set a sound for activation keys and another for executing shortcuts.
Tick Tracer main features:
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Windows XP
Date added 24 Jun 2006
Last Updated 22 Mar 2011
Tags tick, tracer, trace, monitor, shortcut, system, utility, analyze, key, keyboard, anywhere, operation