Time Lock is a simple program, which allows to protect your computer against unwanted use. When the computer is locked by the Time Lock software, nobody can access documents on your computer, run programs, browse on the internet, etc. The program allows to lock the computer in the way, that it is not possible to use it. After the password is entered, the computer is unlocked for a desired time period. Than it is possible to work without limitations. After the period has elapsed, the computer is automatically locked.
Time Lock is very often used by parents as a "child lock" for home PC. Simply let your child to play games or browse on the internet only for a certain time period.
- Protects your computer against unwanted use.
- Automatically locks the computer after computer started.
- You can also lock the computer manually.
- You can unlock the computer for a desired time period.
- After the period has elapsed, the computer is automatically locked.
- Time Lock can not be terminated by using the "Task Manager" or "Ctrl+Alt+Del" key combination.
- Simple and quick installation, easy operation of the software.
Platform Windows NT/2000
Operating Systems Windows NT/2000,Windows XP,Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements MS Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
Date added 10 Jul 2009
Last Updated 14 Feb 2012
Tags time lock, child lock, protect PC, home PC