The book covers nearly everything you need to know about:
* New ways to build your opt-in list fast & maximize your list response rate
* Designing HTML emails for email clients and web-based email services
* Simple email layouts that work best
* Testing & delivering HTML email newsletters
* Segmenting email lists & personalizing emails
* Best email marketing practices & tips for better email delivery and open rate
* Email campaign tracking: what happens after you click "Send" button?
Discover how to:
* Build your in-house high responsive email list
* Design your opt-in page & generate profits from the signup process
* Create a good, "healthy" email newsletter
* Optimize the email newsletter for higher open rate
* Measure your email campaign performance: do you know how many recipients opened your email?
* Manage your "bouncebacks" and "unsubscribes"
* Identify inactive recipients & tips to re-engage them
Platform Windows 95/98/ME
Operating Systems Windows 95/98/ME,Windows NT/2000,Mac,Linux,Other Desktop,Windows XP,OS X - Macintosh,Windows NT/2000/2003/SBS2003,Windows Vista
Date added 14 Dec 2006
Last Updated 9 Apr 2012
Tags Beginners Guide on Designing & Delivering HTML Email Newsletters