Xilisoft AVI to MOV Converter is the easiest way to convert AVI files to QuickTime MOV videos. With the AVI to MOV converter, you can create MOV videos from photos (JPG, PNG, GIF and BMP), split a large file to get several segments, customize output file size with the Bitrate Calculator, and convert only the selected segment and adjust the output parameters to get the perfect MOV file with the exact size and quality you want. Key features:
1. Two steps to convert AVI files to MOV videos.
2. Convert a batch of photos (JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF) into a slideshow video.
3. Xilisoft AVI to MOV Converter supports multi-core CPU, multithreading, and batch process.
4. Split one file into several segments to fit your video on any device.
5. Customize the output video file size with the built-in Bitrate Calculator in the AVI to MOV converter.
6. Any video segment can be converted into MOV video files by setting its start time and duration.
7. Make adjustment to the following parameters: video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, and more.
8. Specify Xilisoft AVI to MOV Converter to run in the background to save CPU resources. Perform auto quit, shut down, hibernate or standby after AVI to MOV conversions.
9. Take snapshot during preview mode.
10. The AVI to MOV converter will auto check for software updates.
11. Provides several interface languages: English, Japanese, German, French and Chinese.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 2 Sep 2009
Last Updated 18 Apr 2012
Tags avi to move converter, convert avi to move