Xilisoft Blu Ray Ripper is the best tool to rip and convert blu-ray videos (M2TS) to virtually all popular common video formats. It also extracts audio from blu-ray discs and converts them to popular audio formats. Supported HD video formats include H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), Apple TV h.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video plus various common video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV. Key Features:
In addition to this, it also extracts audio from blu-ray videos and capture movie stills. Users may also edit before converting the videos by trimming, cropping, merging, splitting the video file, or even add a watermark and various video effects.
1. Capture a blu-ray movie still shots with the built-in video player and save as picture files (JPG, PNG, GIF, and BMP).
2. Set movie playback properties such as trimming the desired segments, cropping the video-play area, merging selected contents into one video file or splitting a file into several small ones.
3. Personalize your ripped and converted video by attaching a watermark or text; or even turning the movie into an "Old Film", "Negative" or adding "Snowflakes".
4. Adjust the video quality by manually adjusting the display brightness and contrast, saturation and color.
5. Compare the source and converted video side-by-side with the built-in player to avoid error and mistakes.
6. Change video file properties to match your device players: as bit rate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, and video codec.
7. Choose from the different profiles available or create your own customized profile and save as your own for future use.
8. Know your output file properties before converting by computing it with the built-in bit rate calculator.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 8 Jan 2010
Last Updated 14 May 2012
Tags blu ray ripper, blue ray ripper, rip blu ray disc, blu-ray disc ripper, blu-ray dvd ripper