Xilisoft DVD Snapshot for Mac is multifunctional DVD image capture software to capture DVD images from DVD-Video and DVD folder, and output them as static pictures, GIF and Flash animation, and even HTML page. It offers two capture modes, like capture DVD image in batch and take single snapshot. You can preview captured pictures in the picture list, and choose the exact pictures by frames to output in the frame list.
1. Supports adding several sources to output captured DVD image directly, or capture pictures from each and display them in group in the picture list for you to export;
2. There are three methods of batch image capture: Extract pictures at given interval, grabbing averagely and capturing randomly;
3. You can capture snapshot from DVD or export current frame when playing the video.
4. The frame list lets you choose DVD images by frames exactly to add to the picture list or replace the selected;
5. You can set the start time and end time of the DVD or drag the time slider to choose any segment for batch capture;
6. A DVD player is built-in for you to preview the source DVD;
7. You can preview the captured pictures in the picture list.
8. In the picture list, you can optionally output captured pictures from different sources respectively, or choose all pictures in need from different sources to output as a single animation file or HTML page;
9. Customize the output image size, select the appropriate thumbnail size and fill color to prevent the image from distortion;
10. You can capture images with different subtitles or none and from given angle;
11. It can capture DVD image with amazing picture quality close to the original.
Operating Systems Mac,OS X - Macintosh
System Requirements G4 processor or higher; 256M memory or more
Date added 13 May 2008
Last Updated 18 Apr 2012
Tags image capture, dvd image, capture dvd image, capture snapshot from dvd