Xilisoft FLV to MOV Converter can batch-convert several FLV video files to QuickTime MOV format at super fast speed, while still maintaining the high video and audio quality. Create MOV video from pictures (JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF), which is compatible to play with QuickTime player. Change the default output file settings according to your preferences: display resolution, bit rate, file size and quality. Key Features:
1. Convert FLV to MOV video file in batches for playback on QuickTime player.
2. Turn photos (JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF) into MOV video file.
3. Supports dual-core and multi-core CPU conversion. More cores mean faster conversion speed.
4. Split one file into several - choose from the ready-available split mode or customize your own split time/size.
5. Calculate the output file size with your specified file properties with the bit rate calculator.
6. Convert any video segment you want by setting its start time and duration before conversion.
7. Advanced parameters are adjustable: video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, and channels.
8. Save time by multi-threading and batch processing.
9. Set the converter to run in the background.
10. Set an action after a conversion is done: quit, shut down, standby or exit.
11. Preview source video file and take snapshot anytime during preview.
12. Automatically checks for software version updates.
13. Several languages to choose from: English, Japanese, German, French and Chinese.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
System Requirements 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above,256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended),50MB space for installation
Date added 9 Nov 2009
Last Updated 18 Apr 2012
Tags flv to mov converter, convert flv to mov, flv to quicktime