With Xilisoft FLV to SWF Converter, users can convert FLV video files to SWF files for embedding into HTML pages. You can now watch and share them on almost all Internet-enabled desktops, handsets and mobile devices with Flash Player installed. In addition to this, the FLV to SWF converter can also create SWF video file from JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF pictures. To assure you of seamless output video, it automatically splits large files every 16,000 frames. Key Features:
1. Convert FLV video files to SWF format for embedding on webpages.
2. Turn photos with JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF formats into SWF video files.
3. The converter supports dual-core and multi-core conversion; more cores mean faster conversion.
4. Automatically splits a files every 16,000 frames to ensure seamless video output.
5. Built-in bit rate calculator computes output file by inputted video properties.
6. The output file size can be customized with the built-in Bitrate Calculator tool.
7. Adjustable parameters: video codec, video size, audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, channels and more.
8. Multiple FLV files can be converted at the same time.
9. Run the converter in the background while doing other tasks on your computer.
10. Set action after conversion is done: exit, hibernate, shut down or standby.
11. Preview source video file and take snapshot anytime during preview with the built-in player.
12. Automatic software update.
13. Several languages to choose from: English, Japanese, German, French and Chinese.
Platform Windows XP
Operating Systems Windows XP,Windows Vista,Windows 7
Date added 9 Sep 2009
Last Updated 18 Apr 2012
Tags flv to swf converter, convert flv to swf