Full support for most HD (High-Definition) Video encoder and HD decoder, Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac is a fast HD converter to convert HD video to general video, convert between HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. Moreover, Xilisoft HD Video Converter for Mac has audio conversion and audio extraction functions to convert among audios, extract audios from general videos and HD videos to MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG audios. Key features:
1.Support almost all popular video and audio formats including AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, 3GP, FLV, RM, MOV, MP3, WMA and AAC.
2. All ready-made profiles are optimized for HD video devices and popular digital devices including PS3, Xbox 360, Apple TV, HD DivX/XviD video players, iPod, iPhone, PSP.
3. Give you the ability to locate the start and the end point of video clips and cut out unwanted segments.
4. If your video is too large to fit your device, the splitting function helps you split the file into several in smaller size by the specified file size or time length.
5. Let you directly convert any part of video file by specifying the start time and duration.
6. With batch conversion applied, you can convert more than one file at a time, rather than one file for only one conversion.
7. Optimized profiles are classified by device type. So you can quickly and easily find and select the profile you want.
8. Choose multiple profiles of different devices for one video file and convert them to share on these devices.
9. The easy way to get the output file size you want by directly entering the size value in Bitrate Calculator.
10. To enhance video quality, you can set output profile parameters like bit rate, sample rate, frame rate, codec, channel.
11. Take a snapshot of movies when preview video and save the captured pictures as JPG.
Operating Systems Mac
Date added 31 Jan 2011
Last Updated 18 Apr 2012
Tags hd video converter for mac, mac hd video converter, mac hd converter, convert hd video on mac, convert hd video for mac